White Water Rafting at Telaga Waha River is one of the most famous adventure activities in Bali.
White Water Rafting in Bali
Looking for a thrilling activity suitable for the whole family away from the hustle of the busy tourist areas?
Then you should try the White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River as it is one of the most famous adventure activities in Bali. You will get to explore the beautiful panorama and the extreme current of Telaga Waja river Kearangasem.
Table of Contents
Like This Post? Pin it!
You can save this page to your Pinterest board for later. Feel free to follow Bali Buddies Blog’s boards and get the latest pin directly from there as well.
Rafting at Telaga Waha River
Telaga Waja rivers is one of the best river rafting in Bali and has a grading of somewhere between 2 and 3 with moderate difficulty.
The rafting route is 14km long, and it will take you about 2h hours to complete. The route includes various natural and cultural highlights along the way. You will be able to enjoy the beautiful panorama of the mountains, rice fields and the stone cliffs along the streamline. Get ready to be splashed by the waterfalls that you’ll pass!
Assisted by a professional team, this rafting activity is a really great way for the entire family or a group of friends to spend the day together. One inflatable raft can carry up to four people. Once you finish the activity, you get to enjoy a delicious chef-prepared Indonesian lunch to get your energy levels back up before continuing your Bali adventures.
- Insurance coverage
- Coffee or tea on arrival
- Safety-approved rafting equipment
- Professional Balinese raft guide
- Shower facilities & Use of towels
Know Before You Go
You will be picked up from your accommodation via a private car. Once you arrive, you will be welcomed with a selection of coffee.
The professional guide will fit you with all of the equipment needed and give you a brief instruction session. Don’t worry, the white water rafting activity only uses industry leading safety approved equipment for your safety.
The Telaga Waja river rafting activity is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back problems. Please bring a change of clothes, sunscreen and of course your camera if you want to take some pictures.
White Water Rafting Activities
Bali Buddies Tips
- Need accommodation in one of Bali’s top hotels or resorts? Visit Booking.com.
- If you prefer alternative accommodation, check out Bali’s stunning treehouses.
- Accidents do happen. In case they happen to you, make sure you have a travel insurance. We recommend Cover-More Travel Insurance.
- Arrive without any hassle, book the Airport VIP Fast Track service and your airport transfer in advance.
- Download the Grab app. It’s your reliable app for transportation, food delivery, and more.
- Book your tours and activities prior to departure with GetYourGuide.
- Need to transfer money without the huge fees then check out Wise.
- Always connected to WiFi? Buy a Skyroam hotspot.
- Ensure your devices are secure with a VPN.
Like This Post? Pin it!
PS. Some links in this blog are affiliate links and if you make a purchase, at no extra cost to you, we receive a commission. We thank you in advance as it helps to keep this website going.
Bali Buddies is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
For more information, please visit our disclaimer page.
PPS. All images are reposted from Instagram, with the permission of the owners of the photographs.