Uluwatu Beach is truly a magical place to visit. With many places to grab a quick bite to eat or drink, you can enjoy the beautiful view from the cliff top.
Suluban Beach in Uluwatu
One of Bali’s well know surf breaks and famous for nearby hotspots such as Sundays Beach Club, Suluban Beach in Uluwatu is truly a magical place to visit. With many places to grab a quick bite to eat or an ice-cold drink, you can enjoy the beautiful view from the cliff top.
Like This Post? Pin it!
You can save this page to your Pinterest board for later. Feel free to follow Bali Buddies Blog’s boards and get the latest pin directly from there as well.
For the active type you can take the steep steps down to the beautiful caves which lead to the crystal clear water of Suluban Beach.
Uluwatu is approximately a 45 minute drive by car from the Kuta/Seminyak area, we recommend taking a private driver if you are not already staying in the area.
Ready to relax, or perhaps combine it with a visit to Uluwatu Temple? Rent a car or book your private GRAB driver to take you there.
Top things to Do In Uluwatu
- 🛕 Visit Uluwatu Temple, take part in watersports at Tanjung Benoa beach and discover other southern Bali's most famous sights with this tour
- 🌄 Try this Bali Swing and Uluwatu Sunset Tour for your memorable holiday in paradise island of Bali
- 🚲 If you are a lover of more active recreation, then take a Sunset bike tour where you will drive from Kintamani Volcano and finish in the northern part of Ubud
- 💃 Enjoy a performance of the Kecak dance and at the end of the trip try dinner at Jimbaran Beach and taste the typical Jimbaran menu
- 🏄 Get a Surf Lessons in Padang Padang and learn how to ocean awareness, and how to maneuver the board with professional instructors
Bali Buddies Tips
Like This Post? Pin it!
PS. Some links in this blog are affiliate links and if you make a purchase, at no extra cost to you, we receive a commission. We thank you in advance as it helps to keep this website going.
Bali Buddies is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
For more information, please visit our disclaimer page.
PPS. All images are reposted from Instagram, with the permission of the owners of the photographs.
The Best Activities to do in Bali!
Are you dreaming of a trip to Bali, or maybe you are already planning a trip to The Island of Gods?
The Lembongan Traveller Makes It Easy to Explore Nusa Lembongan
Located just a 30-minute fast boat ride from Sanur is the stunning island of Nusa Lembongan.
7 FREE Things to Do in Bali
If you are thinking Bali is categorized as an expensive destination for a holiday, well you are completely wrong on this one! You can enjoy Bali to the fullest without having to spend a penny! Here are the things you can do even when you left your wallet at home.
Our 13 Favorite Beaches in Bali
Surf, sun and sand — what more could you ask for from Bali’s best beaches?