Bali has always been a great place to rest & recharge from the daily grind of working life. Even a simple holiday to the Island of the Gods, enjoying being on “Bali time” and all of the relaxation of Island life. For those wanting to indulge in an even more focused retreat experience Como Shambhala Estate offers not only everything there is love about a Bali holiday, but also a time to focus on yourself and any goals you wish to experience during your time on the Island.
Rest, Recharge & Retreat to COMO Shambhala Estate
Bali Buddies Tips
- Looking for the best flight deals to Bali? Compare prices on Skyscanner
- Need accommodation in one of Bali’s top hotels or resorts? Visit Booking.com or Agoda.com to check today's rates.
- If you prefer alternative accommodation, check out Bali’s stunning treehouses.
- For the best Bali holiday packages, check out today's Luxury Escapes deals.
- Want to explore Bali on a bike? Rent a bike via Bikago.
- Accidents do happen. In case they happen to you, make sure you have a travel insurance. Check-out Cover-More Travel Insurance.
- Arrive without any hassle, book the Airport VIP Fast Track service and your airport transfer in advance.
- Download the Grab app. It's your reliable app for transportation, food delivery, and more.
- Book your tours and activities prior to departure with Klook, Viator, or GetYourGuide.
- Need to transfer money without the huge fees then check out Wise.
- Always connected to WiFi? Buy a Skyroam hotspot.
- Ensure your devices are secure with a VPN.
PS. Some links in this blog are affiliate links and if you make a purchase, at no extra cost to you, we receive a commission. We thank you in advance as it helps to keep this website going.
Bali Buddies is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn fees by advertising and linking to affiliated sites.
For more information, please visit our disclaimer page.
During the holiday season where family traditions are cherished the most, the Sudamala Resort extends a heartfelt invitation to one and all to share in the festive love!Read More »
The Apurva Kempinski Bali resort’s year-long celebration of the nation’s craftsmanship, creativity and rich culture has finally come to an end. But, with additional exhibitions and a special event recently announced, The Apurva Kempinski Bali ensures a grand finale to the unique journey of discovering Indonesia.Read More »
InterContinental Bali Resort announces the appointment of Jeremy Brook, a results-oriented professional known for his analytical approach to sales and marketing, as the resort’s new Director of Sales and Marketing.Read More »
Since it first opened its doors in 2008, Chandi Restaurant has taken great pride in delivering exceptional dining experiences for those who appreciate delicious food, great service and a stylish ambiance.Read More »