Experience a new adventure at Bali Wake Park. This premier watersport experience boasts a cable park and an aqua park for a fun day out.
Bali Wake Park
For the most fun you’ve ever had getting wet in Bali, the Bali Wake Park is the place to be. Form an aqua land to a cable park families and groups will definitely have a great time here.
Like This Post? Pin it!
You can save this page to your Pinterest board for later. Feel free to follow Bali Buddies Blog’s boards and get the latest pin directly from there as well.
Learn to wakeboard, kneeboard, waterski and surf on the picturesque five hectare Cable Park lake, mounted with an overhead, state-of-the-art cable system which enables you to glide across the water surface with ease.
System 2 (a two tower station) is designed especially for beginners and children. You’ll be accompanied by expert instructors to ensure you’re comfortable and can make the most out of your wakeboarding or water skiing experience. You’ll be taken through a step by step process, and once you’re comfortable, you can move to the full size system.
The aqua park craze has taken the world of water by storm consisting of inflatables over 8m high, you can run, jump or slide your way around various different inflatables; challenge your family and friends whilst trying not to wipe out!
Free Entry at Bali Wake Park
A fun day out doesn’t have to cost you an arm and a leg. At the Bali Wake Park, you enjoy free entrance. Indulge in a delicious meal in their cables cafe or enjoy a drink at the pool bar (where you can also watch live Formula 1 races and AFL).
If you do want to take your wakeboarding skills to the next level, you can find the latest gear from famous International brands in Bali Wake Park’s pro shop.
Click here to see our top list of fun things to do in the water in Bali.
Contact Bali Wake Park
- Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa No.7X, Pedungan, Bali
- +62 361 8468866
Click here to visit their wesbite
- Daily from 10am – 6pm
Bali Buddies Tips
- Need accommodation in one of Bali’s top hotels or resorts? Visit Booking.com.
- If you prefer alternative accommodation, such as one of Bali’s stunning treehouses.
- Accidents do happen. In case they happen to you, make sure you have a travel insurance. We recommend World Nomads Travel Insurance.
- Arrive without any hassle, book the Airport VIP Fast Track service and your Bali Buddies airport transfer in advance.
- Book your tours and activities prior to departure with GetYourGuide.
- Need to transfer money without the huge fees then check out Wise.
- Always connected to WiFi? Buy a Skyroam hotspot.
- Ensure your devices are secure with a VPN.
Like This Post? Pin it!
PS. Some links in this blog are affiliate links and if you make a purchase, at no extra cost to you, we receive a commission. We thank you in advance as it helps to keep this website going.
Bali Buddies is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
For more information, please visit our disclaimer page.