Celebrating excellence in education! 100% IBDP pass rate, 34.29 average score, and a commitment to empowering future leaders. Join their transformative journey!
Over 116,000 International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme (DP) students globally received their results from the May 2023 exam, and Bali Island School (BIS) wrapped up the 2022-2023 academic year with an impressive IBDP score!
BIS congratulated the Class of 2023 students for their strong IBDP results, achieving a 100% pass rate and averaging 34.29. Remarkably, four students were awarded a Bilingual Diploma by achieving a grade of 3 or higher in two languages selected from the DP language and literature courses.
The global statistics show vibrant flying colors:
BIS average: 34.29 – Global average: 30.24
BIS Pass rate: 100% – Global pass rate 79.67%
One student achieved 42 points
Four students achieved a Bilingual Diploma
“BIS is proud of once again having a passing rate of 100% and an average IBDP score of 34.29 with both numbers being significantly higher than the world average. Apart from the great academic achievements of the Class of 2023, we are extremely proud of our students because of the people they chose to become – humble, courageous, and responsible young adults ready to build more caring communities wherever they go. Congratulations to all BIS graduates of the Class of 2023,” said Klaus Weber, Diploma Programme Coordinator.
Mike Miller, Head of School, added “I am proud of the recent IBDP results that BIS students gained. We will continue to emphasize the important life skills, attitudes, and aptitudes that students acquire during their primary and secondary school journeys, aside from Academic achievement.”
Bali Island School, as a top choice for globally-minded families in Bali and a pioneering IB school in Indonesia, continues its commitment to excellence with significant facility and resource enhancements for the new academic year, including:
- A new 300 sq m multi-purpose room ideal for functions, presentations, workshops, and gatherings for up to 300 attendees.
- Four new modern classrooms of 100 sq m each, supported by Smart TVs, interactive projectors, and various IT equipment.
- Three revamped classrooms of 110 sq m with interconnecting sliding doors, providing comfortable collaborative workspaces for grade 3 and 4 students.
- Upgraded Biology, Chemistry, and Physics labs with cutting-edge equipment to support research and enhance practical skills.
- A new executive meeting room for up to 10 people, open to the community for productive meetings that contribute to the school’s development.
BIS, on a mission to engage and empower globally-minded students, enthusiastically invites future leaders to embark on a transformative educational journey!
For more information, reach the school’s team through email or WhatsApp:
Ms. Katharina Vika, Marketing Manager (+62) 811-3960-8897 / email@example.com
Ms. Lilik Daniel, Admissions (+62) 812-3669-8461 / firstname.lastname@example.org